Pinokio Electric Hopper
Pinokio Hoppers is the brain child of entrepreneur, inventor and paintball enthusiast Evan Estrate. Evan saw a void in the hopper industry when he and his son went out to play one sunny sunday afternoon. After much trial and error, Pinokio Hoppers was born, a hopper like no other.
Better than other hoppers?
Lighter, faster, more efficient and higher capacity than anything else available, the Pinokio Hopper holds 250 rounds with the small nose and 400 rounds with the long nose. While your opponent is still reloading, you’re still shooting! Our concept is simple: carry more, shoot more, reload less and WIN MORE! You gotta have balls to rock a Pinokio, pick one up today and experience the power!
Key features of the Pinokio Hopper include:
- Massive Capacity (250 rounds with the small nose, 400 rounds with the large nose)
- Light Weight (1 Pound with small nose)
- 9 volt Battery Operation (no more need to carry 2 kinds of batteries in your gear bag!)
- Amazing Battery Efficiency (up t0 30 cases of paint on two 9 volts!)
- 1-Touch Operation: simple on/off button (no modes to set, it’s feeding fast or it’s off!)
- Fast Feed Rate ( 20+ Balls Per Second with Standard Board)
- Reliability and Simplicity (bend sensor technology means no sound sensors or eyes to fail)
- Reinforced Feed Neck (virtually eliminates cracked or broken feed necks during diving or sliding)
- UNBEATABLE WARRANTY! (Lifetime on Board and Motor, 1 Year on Shells)
Phil gives a complete overview of the Hopper.